Future Firefighters and the Fire Explorers Booster Committee support global male and female teenagers who are interested in exploring the possibility of becoming a firefighter, paramedic or emergency medical technician.
Will you help us?
DONOR RECOGNITION LEVELS
Your tax-deductible donation is most welcome. Regardless of how small or large, all donations support Future Firefighters helping teenagers become more competent, responsible adults while learning about emergency medical techniques and firefighting. The following recognition opportunities are offered to provide a donation level that is workable within your means.
Thank You: $1
Not everyone can make a sizable donation to a meaningful opportunity. But many of us can spare a dollar as a one-time gesture towards helping teenagers become more responsible adults. Should you be so inclined, you are invited to select a dollar-a-month donation, as well. The choice is yours and all donations are respected.
Your ten dollar ($10), one-time, anonymous donation will be deeply appreciated; perhaps considerably more than you might realize. And if you have the means, you are invited to select $10-a-month as your donation. Your choice will be sincerely appreciated.
Your twenty dollar ($20), one-time, anonymous donation or $20-a-month donation will position you in our most popular donation level. Your friendly gift is helping teenagers get a start in life as a responsible adult.
Good Samaritan: $50
Your fifty dollar ($50), one-time, anonymous donation or $50-a-month donation will help us accelerate forwarding our Future Firefighter programs.
First Responder: $100
Whether you choose a one hundred dollar ($100), one-time, anonymous donation or $100-a-month donation, you are helping to support our Future Firefighters and teenager training programs.
Whether you choose a two hundred and fifty dollar ($250), one-time, anonymous donation or $250-a-month donation, you will be driving the expansion of Future Firefighters and all our activities.
Whether you choose a two five hundred dollar ($500), one-time, anonymous donation or $500-a-month donation, you will be rescuing countless individuals into the future would will benefit from the services of Future Firefighters graduates.
CULTURAL AMBASSADOR LEVEL
For those who are able to contribute $50,000 and more, their names may be integrated into a cultural exchange program.
Cultural Ambassador Level: $50,000
Your contribution may be acknowledged through one of the available opportunities to have your name included in the title of a cultural exchange program. For example:
- The John Smith Future Firefighters Cultural Exchange with New Zealand
- The John Smith Future Firefighters Cultural Exchange with Argentina
- The John Smith Future Firefighters Cultural Exchange with Germany
For those who have the ability to annually contribute $100,000 and more, their names may be memorialized as part of the title of a scholarship.
Scholarship Level: $100,000 annually
Your contribution may be acknowledged through one of the few available opportunities to have your name included in the title of the scholarship. For example:
- The John Smith Future Firefighters Academy Scholarship
- The John Smith Future Firefighters Paramedics Scholarship
- The John Smith Future Firefighters EMT Scholarship
No matter where you live in the world, if you wish to help youth become future firefighters, or emergency medical technicians (EMTs), while also developing more responsible youth, your volunteer support is welcome.
The following represent only a sample of volunteer opportunities:
- Social Media Liaison: Help forward Future Firefighters programs and opportunities through social media networks.
- Letter Writing Associate: Help us connect with allied organizations by writing letters of introduction regarding Future Firefighters scholarships and other programs.
- Article and Editorial Writer: Write articles and essays to local newspapers in your community about Future Firefighters.
- Phone Associate: Make phone calls in your community on behalf of Future Firefighters.
- Local Leader: Establish a Future Firefighters chapter in your community.
- Fundraiser: Help us raise money for Future Firefighters scholarships and other programs.
“Your progress is my reward.” Roland Dykes, retired firefighter and founder of Future Firefighters.