- Click each of three links below to view documents.
- Then right-click to download and print each document.
- Complete Scholarship/Financial Aid Application (include your local training facility)
- Visit your local fire station and have Captain fill out Captain’s Verification Form
- Interview a firefighter with 5 of your own questions
- Write a 100-200 word essay on why you want to be a firefighter
- Mail Application, Verification Form, Your Interview and Essay to Future Firefighters
You will also continue to receive the FUTURE FIREFIGHTERS CONNECTION, which is an ongoing email service that features updates on Future Firefighters programs, activities and scholarship opportunities, as well as ongoing information about firefighting and becoming a firefighter.